SS304 316L Stainless Steel Sanitary Manual Three Way Ball Valves
for Hygienic Pipeline Applications
We produce both T-type and L-type sanitary three way ball valves.
The T-type sanitary valve can connect three pipes in order to
converge or divide fluid flows. The L-type valve can only connect
two pipes in a pipeline for flow direction change purposes.
- Integrated configuration design
- Very few flange connections, high sealing grade
- Small and light
- Long reliable lifetime
- Ideal application in vaccum fluid pipeline systems
- Wide range of sizes, connection ends, dimension standards
Technical Design Advantages:
1. Our three way ball valve is full port ball valve. The bore
diameter is the same as the flow diameter. It has stronger flow
capacity. For example, a DN50 full bore valve has a flow diameter
of 50mm, while a common ball valve of the same spec only has actual
flow diameter of 38mm.
2. The spherical core cavity of our full port three way ball valve
adopts fully sealing structure, in order to ensure no retention and
no dead leg. It is especially suitable for viscous fluid and the
fluid with solid particles.
|Connection End:||Weld, clamp, thread, flange|
|Standard:||3A, DIN, SMS, ISO/IDF, RJT|
|Operation Way:||Manual Handle|
|Max Temperature:||10 bar|
|Working Temperature:||-10°C to +120°C|
|Medium:||Dairy, food, beer, beverage, pharmacy, cosmetic, water etc|
This sanitary three way ball valve can help control fluids flow
like beer, dairy, beverage, wine, water, cosmetics, pharmacy, or
chemical on their production lines.
We have a full range of three way ball valves as well as the
capability to produce custom ball valves.
- By flow type: Sanitary T type three way ball valve, sanitary L type
three way ball valve
- By connection end: Sanitary tri clamp / flanged / butt weld /
thread three way ball valve
- By operation mode: Sanitary manual / pneumatic / electric three way